The MultispeQ is PhotosynQ's handheld device to measure photosynthetic parameters derived from absorbance and fluorescence measurements.
The CaliQ is a compact, inexpensive instrument that allows you to self-calibrate the MultispeQ instrument.
Instructions on how to calibrate PhotosynQ Instruments. Some calibration steps require additional supplies or the CaliQ Instrument.
Mobile | Android
The current version of the Android mobile app is available through the Google Play Store. You will be notified in case there are updates available.
Desktop | Windows & Mac
The current version of desktop app available for Windows 7 or higher and for macOS 10.11.6 or higher. Updates are delivered through the app.
View & Analyze Data
Data from Projects can be analyzed using the provided tools online, as well as using libraries for Python and R for advanced data analysis.
# Data Analysis
- How do I start designing my design Project?
- How to change the Project layout after starting the Project for some time?
- How can a new person be added to an existing Project?
- Is there a way to edit the answers to questions for a data point after taking a measurement
- How to add a data column to an existing Project?